Be sure to read the entire website BEFORE you submit an application.
To be assessed for eligibility in the North Georgia RESA's GaTAPP program, please mail as a complete packet the following:
- North Georgia RESA GaTAPP Application
- Official copies of all college transcripts
- GACE Program Admissions Assessment score report or proof of exemption
- GACE Content Assessment score report
- GACE Georgia Educator Ethics- Program Entry (350) Certificate of Achievement
- Two Reference Letters that are signed by the source (from someone other than a relative)
- A payment of $1725. This includes the: Application Fee: $75 non-refundable, First year tuition down payment: $1000 , the Essentials of Effective Teaching: $650
Mail packet to:
North Georgia RESA
ATTN: North Georgia RESA GA TAPP Program
4731 Old Highway 5 South Ellijay, Georgia 30540
Candidates who are accepted into the program will register for the Essentials of Effective Teaching class in the fall of 2018. Registration will be through our online registration system.
Dates of the Essentials Course:
Face to Face 9:00 to 4:00
July 11, 12, 13 (Wed – Fri)
July 18, 19, 20 (Wed – Fri)
Saturday half day meeting – date to be determined
Online dates to be determined.