Led by: The Lexile Framework/MetaMetrics
An introductory session that helps lay the foundation for use of Quantile measures at the classroom level. The structure and specific questions that will be addressed are as follows:
● What is the Quantile Framework for Mathematics?
● What are Quantile measures for students and Quantile measures of mathematics materials as well as state learning standards?
● Where are you receiving the measures?
● What are the benefits of using the Quantile Framework for Mathematics?
● Where Quantile tools and resources are available and how do you use them to guide instruction?
Target Audience: K-12 Administrators and Staff/District Staff in Mathematics, Early Education, CTE/Career Planning, Special Education, School Counselors, School Improvement
Virtual meeting link will be shared prior to session.
|Event Date||01-27-2021 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||01-27-2021 9:30 am|
Click HERE for the consolidated RESA System Calendar. This Calendar includes important dates for NGRESA and member systems. It includes holidays, breaks, planning days, and other dates.
System dates were accurate at the time of creation but are subject to change. Please consult each system's official calendar for the most up to date information.