NGRESA Instructional Technology Services
Director Of Instructional Technology Services
LIST OF SERVICES
We offer a variety of services to member school districts including instructional technology related professional development, technical trainings, and technology consultation.
The ITSC can provide training in a variety of ways and on numerous topics. Course offerings for classes held at NGRESA can be found in the Professional Learning Course Catalog on our website. We can also create custom trainings that can be held at either our Ellijay location, our Dalton State satellite location or on site at your school. These trainings can be all day, part of the day or in whatever way that works best for you. We have several topics that we can cover, some of which are:
- iPads, Chromebooks and other mobile devices
- Interactive Whiteboards (Smartboard, Activboard…)
- Student Response systems (CPS, Smart, Active, virtual…)
- Utilizing cloud services and Web tools in education (Google Apps, Microsoft Office 365, etc.)
- Video editing and multimedia using software like Moviemaker and Audacity
- Using tools like OneNote and Evernote in the classroom
- STEM Technologies (3d Printing, Science Probes,...)
Even if you don’t see your topic listed, don’t hesitate to call. We can work with you to develop trainings on just about any instructional technology software or hardware.
The ITSC can also provide training on technical topics such as:
• Troubleshooting basics
• LINUX servers
• Fog server for ghosting
• And more….
Feel free to contact our office anytime you have a technology related question or would just like to get a “second opinion”. We will be glad to give you an unbiased view of the options you have as you plan new projects.