Substitute Training Information
- Trainings are held in person at the RESA at 4731 Old Highway 5 South, Ellijay, Georgia 30540 unless otherwise noted in the class registration information for a particular session.
- The training typically runs from 9am to 12:30.
- The sessions are taught by our Executive Director.
- You will be provided with a certificate at the conclusion of this session.
Becoming a Substitute
Becoming a sub varies by district.
Use the links below to learn the process for subbing in the District(s) you are interested in.
- Fannin County: https://www.applitrack.com/fannink12/onlineapp/
- Gilmer County: Gilmer County School District - Frontline Recruitment (applitrack.com)
- Murray County: Murray's recruiter's name is Veronica Reyes She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pickens County: ESS | K-12 Education Staffing & Management Solution
- Catoosa: Substitute Teacher Information - Catoosa County Public Schools
- Gordon: Employment Opportunities | Gordon County Schools (thrillshare.com)
Sub Training Registration